Pinterest, the pinboard-style social photo sharing website, has recently introduced new business accounts. In order to achieve your potential when it comes to social media and marketing, it’s important to understand these updates and learn to use them for your advantage. There are no added SEO or analytics at this point, but Pinterest is moving forward.
Pinterest is an amazing website if you want to grow your business. Its community is active and highly engaged. It can be a great source for you to reach new clients and grow your business. Many describe it as a vision board, or a illustrative mission statement – where you can show your vision for your business. The website has recently supplied a list of best practices, which you should consider if you decide to convert to a full business page. They are listed here:
- Verifying your website
- Creating inspiring pins and boards
- Sharing the values of your business
- Highlighting any specials you have
- Celebrating holidays
- Adding a personal touch which sets you apart
- Write an interesting and fun description of your business
- Linking to other useful sites
- Collaborating with other pinners to build a community
- Asking questions Promoting your pins across Twitter and Facebook
Just like with personal Pinterest accounts, business account holders also have access to the secret boards which are newly released. Get creative and make your Pinterest page reach its potential.